I’m super excited to bring you another tantalising plantain recipe. One would think we could only fry, roast and boil plantain(ripe or unripe) but I tell you, you have no idea of what you’re in for. If you noticed the recipes (Telande’s) do not need any seasoning cubes just natural spices. Enjoy!
• Ripe plantain
• Chilli powder
• Ginger (powdered)
• Roasted corn(powdered)
• Vegetable Oil
1. Peel the ripe plantain off its skin and slice or chop into a bowl
2. Use a squashed or anything that pounds to press the plantain into paste
3. Add all powders except the roasted corn meal and a little salt
4. Then stir and add the roasted corn meal
5. Now scoop and fry in the oil till it turns brownish
6. Drain and enjoy with ground nut or toothpick (lol)
Just sit back and pop kaklo into your mouth, scrumptious and quite filling.
SEE VIDEO BELOW:
View this post on Instagram
KAKLO In this case I get to say…like fine wine, plantains never grow out of style they just get better and tastier! Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and our website www.telandeworld.com for more deliciousness …….. …….. …….. #Telande #telandevideos #kaklo #Telandeexperience #plantain #eastafricanfood #foodblogging #Africa #africancusine #tasty #africanfood #africanfoodblogger #ghanaianfood #Westafrica #foodrecipes #african #nigerianfood #africanfood #westafricanfood #africanrecipes #plantainrecipes #foodie #savory